Welcome to our second home, our first build, thanks for following our journey!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We have been soil tested!!!

Since I've been on holidays my daily routine has been, get up, meet a friend at the gym, run some errands, drive past the block on the way home. Today I got in the car and thought... Maybe I'll just go straight home, surely nothing has happened there.

Something has happened there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I was driving up the road I saw some little mounds of dirt and started to get excited as I realised that they were on our block, not the one next door. Who would of thought it would be so exciting. At least this should mean we get a proper tender, very happy and excited. Imagine once we actually have real work starting down there!
A soil test - there were 5 altogether


Another soil test
This is the view looking out from our block
Looking at the block from the other side of the road, you can see the little mounds from the soil tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment