Welcome to our second home, our first build, thanks for following our journey!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Visualising

I had great fun this evening playing around on a website that allows you to put in your colours and see them together which I think is great. Of course it's not 100% what we will have but I thought I would share what I put together as it gives a bit of an idea.

Facade -


Kitchen -


Bathroom -


Living -


Most of them are actuslly very similar layouts to what we will be having. Bit of fun for a rainy afternoon anyway!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your colour choices. What website is it where you can play around with colours for different rooms to visualize what you have chosen? I'd love to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, thanks for the comment on the colours, we are very pleased with them and it's great fun to play around with on the website to see what they will look like together. I did it on the StudioM website, you need to register a log on and then away you go. There are lots of rooms to choose from and most colours are in there. Let me know how you go!

    ReplyDelete