Welcome to our second home, our first build, thanks for following our journey!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just waiting...

Not much to report but I want to post something!! The block seems to be coming along well, the footpaths are in on one side and it looked like the ones on our side are ready to be poured, this was on Monday night. I called our engineer on Friday to ask how it was coming along as Henley will do our soil tests as soon as the construction is finished and they are now saying the end of March. They previously told me end of February so that's a bit of a bugger. The guy still thought that we would have titles by the end of April though so that's ok. Will just have to wait and see.

We have another colour appointment booked for the 14th of March and I am actually quite nervous after our last one. I have my list so I will just go through that and hopefully will be a little smoother than last time. Once we have done that, we can do a provisional tender 10 days later to find out the prices of everything other than site costs. This means that once we have the site costs, we will be able to send everything off as soon as the land settles, so should speed things up a bit. Fingers crossed anyways!

I'm thinking we will go and check out a few more Henley displays this weekend before we go back to Cosham. See how we go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment