Welcome to our second home, our first build, thanks for following our journey!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Colours are booked!

Not much to report this week, other than being back at work! I think from here until April will be a bit of a waiting game. Oh well, I will just have to fill my time in with shopping for things for the house instead!
We have booked our colour appointment in for Sunday the 14th of Feb which isn't too far away and I am very excited. We have been going through a few displays to get some more photos and inspiration. It's going to be an early morning for a Sunday though but definatly worth it. Cosham have information sessions on a Sunday afternoon so it will be a little quieter in the morning (I hope.)
This weekend will be spend organising things for a garage sale so that we don't have to put too much into storage.
Bring on colours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment